CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

WE HAVE OUR GIRL!!!

Carli on the way to Civil Affairs office to get Haley!! Anxious to meet her new sister!!


I got the call at 12:05 a.m.!!! WE HAVE OUR GIRL!! I have been on pins and needles here WAITING for that call!! I love the web cam!! I don't even know where to start, other than saying that our little girl is an absolute ANGEL!! She was ALL smiles!! I even got to see her give her daddy some kisses!! I am sooo jealous!!

Michael said she is SUCH a good little girl, and soooo happy!!

The reason he was so late in calling......he had to take his new daughter to WalMart and buy her some presents!! She got a new baby doll, a stroller and a stuffed animal! She was so proud to show them to me!

For those of you who have followed my blog for a while....Haley did not come to my husband in her infamous pink outfit!! She was dressed in a VERY PRETTY red and white dress with matching shoes and red ribbons in her hair! Just beautiful!

And now if you're ready for a laugh....

My husband said he had to put down a middle name, and he couldn't REMEMBER what we had decided! He said "Erin, you've changed your mind so many times, I couldn't remember"!! OMG!! So, our daughter's name is "officially" Haley Kasey DeNicolo!!! Oh mercy!!

CLOUD 9 IS TAKEN!! Seeing my new daughter "in motion" rather than in pictures.....it's something that I can't even describe! She is...an angel!! And....she LOVES her new daddy!! She is also very happy to have her "big sister" there!

So, for all of you who have anxiously been awaiting my post......WE HAVE OUR LITTLE GIRL!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I will check back in the early morning to see her pictures. What a special night!

Anonymous said...

me again; BTW--I received my referrel for my daughter on August 4, 1997! I love this date!

Betsy said...

Oh, she's just wonderful! And look at the sisters together! How are you ever going to be able to sleep? What a great day! Can't wait for more pictures!

Jen said...

Congrats! She is adorable. So crazy to see her next to Carli!

Teresa =) said...

I am rushing to get ready for work but had to check in to see your precious Haley finally where she belongs -- with your family! I am so happy for you and for Haley and will continue praying for smooth transitions and safe travels.

Congrats, my friend...it's a GIRL!!

Teresa =)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! She is beautiful and looks happy! Congrats! I know you can't wait ti have her in your arms!

Kim said...

Erin!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to get to the computer! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful, and adjusting so well!!! I know you are beside yourself! I am sooooo happy for you! Love, Kim

bugs parents said...

Congratulations!!!! It's wonderful to finally see pictures of Haley with her family!

Sounds like everything is going well. I hope the smooth transition continues.

Too funny about her middle name! Your grandmother would be happy with that one! She must have been whispering in Michael's ear.

Can't wait to see more pictures. (We'll forgive the extra wait for news since Michael was taking such good care of his new girl!)

Andy and Tamara said...

This is the first chance I've had to get to the computer, and she is just as precious as the day we saw her in Hefei. Andy wanted to bring her home with us. What a happy, happy day!! Congratulations on your precious, precious girl.
Tamara