CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SIX BANYAN TREE TEMPLE...


Today is my husband's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! We wrapped some gifts and sent them along in Carli's suitcase! They were all "University of Michigan" gifts, of course! He loved them all! Dad looks like he is getting to be quite the pro with Haley's hair! I am so....shocked! I never in a million years would have guessed that he (or any man for that matter) could do so well with such LONG hair! She looks adorable, Michael!!



I am so glad that my husband has made such good friends on his trip! The Gehrkes have been wonderful and he cannot say ENOUGH about them! I finally got to talk to Dave and Tracey on the web cam today....it was very nice!!! Kaylee stood in front of the computer next to my husband, eating her ice cream the whole time! WHAT A LITTLE SWEETHEART!! I am soooo jealous that I could not go on this trip!!! We could not have been paired with a better travel couple than Dave and Tracey! I want to thank them again for all that they have done for my husband AND my girls!



Here's the "birthday guy" with TWO of his daughters! His third daughter is missing him TERRIBLY at home! She asks every day "When dad's comin home?"! What a JOY it will be when we can all be reuinted....IN FOUR MORE DAYS!


Today was the visit to the "Six Banyan Tree Temple"in Guangzhou! Michael said they walked all the way to the top (oh my goodness)!! But, he took some great pictures along the way! Here are a few......




Kaylee, Haley, Carli and Madelynn!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday, Michael! Looks like Haley is doing better. Erin, can you believe only 4 more days!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Michael!! I love all of the pictures. I'm SOOO ready to be there myself! Love, Kim

Kelly's Comments said...

Happy Birthday Michael...and Austin! And YAY! to Haley! What an exciting, joy filled season! Aunt Lani is looking forward to reading your blog...she just pointed out that Bargin Bill's in Rice Lake now has WIFI :) Now we just need to coordinate our schedules to get there ;) Love and miss you all! Cousin Kelly

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

Sorry, I've been a bit behind on your blog. Haley looks so happy with Daddy and Carli!! I think it's cute how she "pouted" with Daddy!

I'm DYING to see that gorgeous young lady in YOUR arms!!!

Teresa =)