CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

LAST POST FOR A WHILE...

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to say that this will be my last post for a few days!! We're leaving in the morning to go to Michigan. We'll spend the night with my husband's family and then go to the airport on Thursday to pick up my husband, Carli, and my new daughter HALEY!!!

Here is a link to a video that my husband sent! Haley has learned very quickly from her sister CARLI how to make goofy faces at the computer! Whenever Carli is on the web cam, she makes faces, sticks her tongue out, and watches herself on the computer screen as she's doing this! My darling new daughter HALEY has picked this up from her sister!!!! THANKS, CARLI (YOU GOOFBALL)!!!!
:)
http://www.tokbox.com/vm/cq8oxc3onihe

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Have a great trip and can't wait to see you with Haley!! Finally!!!

bugs parents said...

Go get that girl! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Tell Michael he did a great job keeping us updated from China.

Betsy said...

Your journey to Haley is almost complete! Enjoy and post pictures when you can!!!

Kim said...

I'll be thinking about you! Can't wait until you get home with Haley! YAAAAAHH!