CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

GREETINGS FROM MICHIGAN!

We are anxious to leave for the airport in a couple of hours!! My husband's flight from Guangzhou to Tokyo was on time. However, the flight from Tokyo to Detroit is delayed. The plane had to return to the gate for "maintenance" and that's all I know! I was up at 3:00 a.m. trying to get more information about what that "maintenance" was, but not even the airlines was able to tell me anything! Do you know how sick with worry I have been?!! I haven't slept much since 3:00 a.m. But, I do know that the his flight is scheduled to arrive in Detroit at 3:00 p.m. (as opposed to 1:45 p.m.)! My husband is going to be EXHAUSTED when he arrives! He has never been able to sleep on an airplane!! So, by the time he lands, he will have been "traveling" for 19 HOURS!

If I'm not able to post pictures this evening, I will post them tomorrow!! Keep us in your thoughts and...pray that the remainder of their flight is uneventful!!!
:)
Erin

3 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

I have been checking your blog every hour on the hour, hoping to see an update or a picture. Your family has definitely been in my prayers -- I can't wait to see Haley in your arms!!!!!!

Teresa =)

Ruth said...

Praying they arrive safely and on time! Can't wait to see pictures. This is a bonus Gotcha day!!!

Kim said...

You're in my thoughts Erin! I can't wait to see you with Haley! And I know you have missed Michael and Carli like crazy!