CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

COUNTING DOWN THE HOURS..

Okay, I'll admit I've looked at the clock about EVERY HOUR today! We are ONE HOUR away from my husband and Carli meeting our little princess Haley for the first time! I am nervous and excited at the same time! Excited that this is actually happening (finally)! And nervous about how she will react. Please remember that Haley is deaf. So, I am not sure how much they have really been able to prepare her for today!

I don't know when they will get back to the Hotel with Haley, but they are going to call me right away! If it's really late, I don't know that I will have time to wait on my husband to download pictures and then post them on our blog. But, I will do this ASAP (I promise)! If not pictures, hopefully a short video! We've been figuring out different things on the TokBox program (it's like Skype). It is a great program! It has been very nice to see my little Carli girl on the web cam.....and dad too!!!!

So, my thoughts right now are on Carli FINDING SOMETHING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST.....and Haley not being too upset when she figures out that she will be leaving the Civil Affairs office with her new daddy and sister! Keep us in your thoughts! I will post pictures or a video as soon as I can!!

Less than an hour to go!! Can I get a WOOO HOOO?!!!!




2 comments:

bugs parents said...

How exciting!!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything went! Make sure to post as soon as you know something!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! Just checking in before heading to bed. Hopefully you will have photos by morning!!