CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SICK GIRLS...

I talked to my husband about an hour ago. It is Wednesday morning in Hefei. He said Haley's fever had broke and she seemed to be feeling better. She woke her daddy up this morning by tapping on his arm. He opened his eyes and was greeted by one of Haley's signature smiles!!

The Gehrke family also has a sick little girl!! I'm so sorry!! Please keep them in your thoughts as well. http://www.journeytomadelynn.blogspot.com/

I asked Michael if they were going to "skip" the museum tour today, but he said Carli REALLY wanted to go. So, he is going to take the girls! I hope Haley is feeling well enough to handle it.

I will post more pictures sometime late this evening or early tomorrow morning when my husband downloads them! I just wanted to let everyone know that Haley's fever did break and she is feeling better.


Here are a couple more pictures from yesterday (adoption day)....


Haley loves her Pixter!! She has been carrying it EVERYWHERE!! She is also VERY fond of her sunglasses!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad she is feeling better!!

bugs parents said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better. Maybe a trip to the museum will wear them out and allow for a good night sleep. Looking forward to more pictures!

Betsy said...

So glad she is feeling better. Both our girls were sick within the first few days but quickly got better. Can't wait for those pictures!