CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

THEY'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you're all waiting to see the pictures, so I'll keep this very brief! I have never been happier to have my WHOLE family back together!! And, we have had a GREAT afternoon! Haley knew who I was, and she put her arms out for me to take her just moments after we first met!! I have enjoyed all of the hugs and kisses that she has given!! Today has been just absolutely WONDERFUL!!


Let me say that Lauryn and Haley have become "best buds"!! They hold hands and follow each other EVERYWHERE! Haley is very little!! And, even though Lauryn is a YEAR YOUNGER than Haley....I think Lauryn feels like a "big sister" and......she REALLY looks out for Haley! It is just too precious to put into words!!


I won't keep any of you waiting any longer! I will post more tomorrow!! But, here are some of the pictures from our afternoon...








Here's dad smoking a "HOME SWEET HOME" cigar!!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I was so excited to see your new post and pictures!!!! Haley does look tiny next to Lauryn! I'm so glad your family is back together again! Can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your family!

ww said...

Thanks for posting so many pics so soon! Can't wait to hear the details. Love the pics of all your kids finally together - especially the ones of Lauryn looking out for Haley. Haley is the cutest little girl! Best wishes always, Wendy

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting pics for us!! We all feel like we've taken this journey with you...especially those of us who were lucky enough to get to meet and photograph Haley in China!

God has truly blessed you with a beautiful family...enjoy!!!

Hugs from Ohio!!!

Teresa =)

Fiona said...

Welcome home world travelers! Now all of you have fun being a family of 7! These photos are so wonderful - what we've all been waiting with you to see! Love from WI - Fiona and family

Betsy said...

It's wonderful to see the whole family together. Haley looks so very happy (as does everyone else). Enjoy!!

Ruth said...

Yeah!!! Finally!!!!! Great pictures!! So glad she is loving on you already!!

bugs parents said...

So good to see Miss Haley where she belongs - in her Momma's arms!!!

Can't wait to hear the details of your meeting. Be sure to let us know Carli's feelings and impressions of China.

mjlswells said...

Tears of joy here! How amazing to see your kids in pics together and I know you are elated having everyone together under one roof!

Looking forward to more pics!