CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

Let me say that I have an amazing group of Internet friends here! I was kindly reminded today by several of them that they are here to support me during the adoption process, and it is all about "supporting one another"! I'm very lucky to have found such wonderful people!! THANK YOU ALL!!

I'm going to search the Internet for some baby names! There are bound to be some out there that I love! If any of you have suggestions, I'm open to them!!


Our daughter was born in the year of the horse! Since my other 4 little ones are into Webkinz, we decided that we would buy a couple of Webkinz horses for their new sister!! We bought the gray arabian and the pinto! Aren't they cute?!!!



1 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

So glad you're feeling better! Keep on searching 'til you find the perfect name for your beautiful daughter...we'll all patiently await the announcement!

Not that I'm a fan of jumping into the world of Webkinz, but those horses ARE pretty cute. Great idea!

Love you!

Teresa =)
One of your "wonderful" Internet friends...