CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

NOTHING LIKE BEING DOWN TO THE WIRE!

Oh my GOODNESS! It is 10:30 p.m. and we JUST agreed on a name! My husband is leaving at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow to have the tattoo done!


There's never a dull moment around here, people!! My husband wanted to name our daughter Alexis, and I fought for Madisyn (my little Maddie)! In the end, we chose a completely DIFFERENT name! REALLY!! I'm sure most of you are NOT surprised!!

So, I'm feeling very excited! I've spent HOURS on the Internet tonight searching through names, and FINALLY.....we have a name for our little princess! I'll post a picture of "the big reveal" tomorrow afternoon!! Please be sure to check back!! I'm soooooooooooooo relieved!!! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!




It starts with the letter "H" and ends with the letter "Y"!

1 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

The excitement is KILLING me!!!! I still can't believe your husband is tattooing it on himself!!

I'll be checking back for the big reveal!

Teresa =)