CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

TOO MANY NAMES....

As it turns out, after browsing several Internet search engines, there are a LOT of names that I like!! Oh my goodness!! After some thought, I have narrowed it down to FOUR!! I'll have to run these by my husband (he probably won't like ANY of them)!!

1. Madisyn (Maddie)
2. Kelsie (just Kelsie!)
3. Alayna (Layna)
4. Alexis (Lexi).

So, what do you all think of the above names?! Any opinions on which name(s) would fit our daughter the best, or the least?! My husband says he wants to get that tatoo THIS WEEK! I think I'm about to vomit!!! LOL!! OH THE PRESSURE!~!~

If you happen to be searching for that "perfect name" for YOUR little one, please check out this site! It's great!! http://www.nymbler.com/


2 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Erin --

You're making this too hard!! All those names are so cute!

Let's see...hmmmmmm...if I had to narrow it down to my favorite, I would have to go with Kelsie or Madisyn.

Good luck with the decision. Will you be posting a picture of the tattoo when you reveal the name?

Teresa =)
Who is REALLY glad you're still blogging...

Kim said...

I like Lexi! We were seriously considering the name Parker for a girl. I still love that name. You're right, there are so many names to choose from! Have fun! Kim