CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

EARTHQUAKE FUND

I continue to be so deeply sorrowed by the news coming out of China. It is heartbreaking no matter WHICH way you look at it, but it's the images of the children that I find so hard to put out of my mind. If you've been following the news, you are familiar with the little girl whose legs would have to be amputated in order to remove her from the heavy concrete that she was under. The doctors performed the amputations today, and she was removed from the debris. I'm just.....I can't even possibly put my thoughts into words. This was the picture posted by the press as the little girl was carried from the debris..


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE A DONATION YET TO THE EARTHQUAKE FUND, NOW IS A GOOD TIME!

MORE HEART-WRENCHING PICTURES AS BODIES OF CHILDREN ARE PULLED FROM THE DEBRIS...
Don't just turn and look the other way! Over $95,815 has been donated since YESTERDAY to Half the Sky Foundation/Global Giving by caring people like you and I who want to do SOMETHING!
________________

To make a donation, please click on the link below.....


0 comments: