CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

TO POST OR NOT TO POST!!

I haven't posted this week, and thought about never posting again!! I feel a great deal of embarassment in telling you that ONCE AGAIN the name (Kacie) is just not working for us. I'm depressed, I'm disgusted, I'm fatigued, and just plain embarassed. Good Lord, am I suffering from pre-menopausal symptoms or something? I really don't know!


Anyone who KNOWS me can vouch for the fact that I am a very "together" person, and don't normally have a problem making my mind up about things!

Let's see....we started out with Rachel, then Emily, then Ashley, then Kacie. Well, folks, I can only say that I'm sorry! I'm sure you are all disgusted as well. You wonder how I could do this....why can't this woman make up her mind! Listen, if you think YOU'RE frustrated...can you imagine how I'M feeling?!!

I really don't think I'm going to post for some time! I'm going to "lay low"...very low! And, when we finally decide on a name, my husband will need to have it tattooed on his arm (with the names of our other chilren)! Then......and only THEN...maybe I will post again! But, for now...I'm signing off!!

One of my favorite pictures...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww.. better that you do that now than when she is home! LOL! Just make up a nickname for now... like pixiecup, cutiepie.. i could think up a bunch!

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

Oh, please don't beat yourself up. Picking a name is a VERY big deal and I really feel for you and the struggle you've endured. I don't think differently of you...I love your blog and will sorely miss your posts. While your Hefei sweetie is still waiting to join your family, I've enjoyed "getting to know" the rest of your clan.

Sending you prayers and hugs from Ohio...

Teresa =)

bugs parents said...

Don't give up posting! We love to keep in touch with everything going on. Names are so difficult. We keep tossing them around, too. It's so hard to pick, especially when you have a picture and not much else to go on. Don't be too hard on yourself - we're all in this with you!

Kim said...

Oh, don't stop posting- names are SO hard and it really is a big deal. When you find the right name, you will just know! I'll be anxious to hear what it is! Kim