CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NARROWING IT DOWN!

It's 10:00 p.m. here! I'm going to update my blog from my earlier post today! My husband and I went to two different tattoo shops to see what ideas they had as far as adding another name to his tattoo! Basically, both of them said they could only add the name to the bottom of his already-existing tatoo, and not really incorporate it into the design (It's a cross with all of our kids names around the outside in a circle)!

So, he has an appointment to go in on Saturday!!! Can you hear my teeth chattering?!!

And we have eliminated one more name (Kelsie), so now we are down to TWO! I am completely torn between these two names and don't have a CLUE as to which one I prefer! If I can't decide, I guess my husband will have to make that call :)

Our two remaining possibilities:

1. Madisyn (Maddie)
2. Alexis (Lexi)
____
I talked to my husband last night about the four names. There was only one that he did NOT like.....Alayna (Layna)! So, that name has officially been dropped from the list of possibilities! We're down to THREE!

1. Madisyn (Maddie)
2. Kelsie (just Kelsie)!
3. Alexis (Lexi)

He's calling TODAY to set up an appointment to get that tatoo done this weekend! And, YES...I will definitely post a picture of the tatoo once it's done :)

Today is a big VOTING day here in Indiana! I hope we don't have to spend HOURS waiting in line!!

0 comments: