CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HERE's WHAT's GOING ON.....

Today is Wednesday. I am going to take the next couple of days to focus on choosing a name for our little girl! My husband is going Saturday morning to get the tattoo, and then Saturday afternoon we have a "crew" of friends coming over to help us move furniture and get the girls' bedroom set up! FINALLY! I can't wait to post pictures of the tattoo, and of the girls' bedroom!

Here are the two name possibilities for our daughter...

1. Madisyn (Maddie)
2. Alexis (Lexi)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like em both! If we didn't already have a name picked out for Buttercup, we would have named her Addison, so I really like Madisyn.

bugs parents said...

I think she's more of a Lexi than a Maddie!

Redmom2005 said...

I always appreciate your comments, ladies! This is a very TOUGH decision for me, and I like both names a lot!! So, if you think she looks more like a "Maddie" or more like a "Lexi"....LET ME KNOW! I need some help here!!

Sharon said...

I love both of those names!! Is you husband really getting a tat!!??!??!