CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

PLAY TIME!

It was hot today!! The kids asked me to get out the sprinkler, but I didn't know if they had their swimsuits from last summer, or if they needed new ones! The girls said they both needed new ones (of course). The boys said they still had their swim trunks from last summer. I told the boys to try them on first and see if they still fit! Austin said YES...they still fit! Dylan said YES...they still fit! So, off to Target we went to buy the girls new swimsuits!


When we got home, the kids put their swimsuits on and...outside we went! When my son, Dylan, came outside.....I almost choked on my drink!! I said "OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAA....Dylan.....I thought you said your swim trunks still FIT you"!! He said "I know, mom.....they DO"!! Well, needless to say....we'll be going BACK to Target tomorrow to get this boy some new swim trunks!!!



































This quickly became the Austin and Lauryn show!! They were having a "spraying war"!! Lauryn is little, but she doesn't back down!!
Though this sprinkler doesn't look like much.....when the water comes on, all of the little colored things start waving back and forth, shooting water in every which direction!! It is really quite entertaining!!

Dylan and his tight-fitting swim trunks! I mean...they are SO tight that he can't even pull them UP all the way!!


Anyone see any "muscle" here?!


My Carli girl!!




Are they precious, or what!!! I am one proud "mama"!


This is NOT so precious!! These two are truly ALL boy!!! I should have seen this one coming!!

1 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

What fun pictures! Took me back to my childhood, when we were too poor to have a pool and played in the sprinkler for HOURS on end!! Then I got to the last pic...and I remembered my brothers doing the EXACT SAME THING!! Times haven't changed that much, have they?!

Teresa =)