CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Memorial Day! It's HOT here!! I took the kids to the parade this morning! I love that we just have to walk to the end of our block to watch the parade! Talk about convenience!! Dad didn't come with us because he has to work today (12-hour overnight shift), so he stayed home to try and get a nap before going to work!






















We took these pictures in our backyard before going to the parade! We borrowed a "backdrop" from one of our neighbors!! Isn't it pretty?!! I'm going to send these pictures to Haley with her next care package!


And now for some parade pictures.......


Waiting for the parade to start....


Still waiting.....


Ah....FINALLY!! The traditional motorcycles that always lead our parades!! My favorite part of the parade!! I LOVE that there are always so many motorcycles, and they just ROAR as they drive down the street!!


There are so many of them that the front riders were already up and over the bridge (and out of sight)!!






The marching bands are another favorite of mine!



My husband's favorite part....the Corvettes!! There were a lot of them this year! He'll be sorry he missed it!! But, I took a lot of pictures for him!!





We're home now! Someone has been carrying her pillow around, and is looking a little sleepy to me!! I think maybe she's ready for her nap!!

Yep...it won't be long until she's "out"!! It will give mom some time to get things done around the house and get dinner started! Hope you all enjoy your day!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Erin, It looks like you all had a great day. I love parades but haven't been to one in quite a while. You're lucky it's so close to you! I hope you will let me know as soon as you get your LOA. It will be here soon! Love, Kim