CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

NEW PICTURES OF HALEY!

Apparently, Haley had just woke up from her nap and was NOT a happy little girl! She was "showing attitude" as Wyatt's mom said!! Hmmm.....a girl with attitude....sounds like she'll fit in just fine here!!


I woke up this morning to a very nice email from a family who is in Hefei right now to adopt their son, Wyatt. We have emailed each other back and forth for a while now and have commented several times on how Haley and Wyatt always seem to be so "close" to each other in photos! This morning, it became clear WHY!! Haley and Wyatt have been living with the same foster family! So, they have been (in a sense) like brother and sister!! No wonder they're so close!!!


I also heard for the several"ith" time how "small" Haley was! I am really starting to worry!! Mostly because I don't think ANY of the clothes we've bought for her will fit!!

This is the first look we've had into Haley's foster family!! What a treasure!! Wyatt is on the far right (next to foster dad) and Haley is next to him! I'm not sure who the other two children are. I'm almost certain that the boy on the far left (next to foster mom) is Ruth Clark's son (AJ), but I'm waiting for her to verify that!


Wyatt giving the "peace" sign!


FINALLY....a "hint" of a smile from Haley.....

....a "close-up" view of Haley & Wyatt! I'm almost SAD that I will not see any more pictures of these two together!! It has been somewhat of a "tradition" to see pictures of them together! Wyatt, you've been a GREAT foster brother to Haley! Thank you for looking out for her!!


I have always admired how nice Haley is dressed, and how well-done her hair is every time we see pictures! We are very fortunate that our little girl is so well taken care of!!


Oh how I wish that my dad could hear this new Bob Dylan song....he would LOVE it! THIS ONE's FOR YOU, DAD...the hardest "workingman" I've ever known!!

If you're not from Wisconsin, you've probably never heard of Leinenkugel's! The Leinenkugel "wear" was very much a trademark of my dad! Leinenkugel's and Green Bay Packers! That's about all we ever saw him in.....except when it was hunting season!! Happy Father's Day, Dad!! WE MISS YOU!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your LOA!!!!!! What fabulous news! Every time you see new pictures of Haley, I bet you just get all the more anxious to go be with her, swoop her into your arms, and plant kisses all over her sweet face. :-)

Well hold on tight - it looks like it's gonna be soooooon!

Love,
Jennifer

P.S. Have a fabulous weekend dreaming and planning for the future...

Teresa =) said...

Oh, Erin, what an awesome gift! Makes me wish we had gotten better pictures of Haley when we met her!!

She's such an adorable little girl and that picture with her foster family is an absolute treasure! With all those foster brothers, you may have a little "tomboy" on your hands!!

Come on, TA!!!!!

Teresa =)