CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER's DAY!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Father's out there! I wanted to do a special post today for my husband....to tell him how very much I love and appreciate him! I am so thankful that our paths crossed almost 12 years ago, and I will forever be greatful to him for the family that we have made together! Happy Father's Day, Michael!


We're pregnant!! With twins!! The fun begins!


I've never seen a father so proud of his new daughter! These two have been inseparable since the day I gave birth!! REALLY!!

How did we do it?! I've asked myself that a hundred times! We have no family close to us...mine in Wisconsin, and my husband's in Michigan! I cannot even tell you how EXHAUSTING it was to have twins!! Let me just say that we had to "catch a nap" whenever and WHEREVER we could!


Are you getting the picture of how "exhausting" it was?!!

Nevertheless, we were very PROUD parents!! We were extremely blessed to have two HEALTHY babies!



Mealtime was always a challenge! And these two were well known for making mealtime VERY messy!!


Dylan and Carli, you have brought such joy into our lives! You are truly a blessing!!
_____



When Dylan and Carli turned 4, we were ready to add another child to our family! We chose international adoption, and off to Russia we went!! Welcome, Austin!!


We now have 3 little ones!! The fun continues!!!
_____



Big brother, Alex (Michael's son from a previous marriage) has been great! The kids always enjoy seeing him...which isn't often enough!!



And big sister, Jessi (Erin's daughter from a previous marriage)! What would we do without her? She's like a 2nd mom to our little ones!

___

Two years after Austin joined our family, we were sent an ANGEL from heaven...Lauryn!


We now have 4 little ones! And.....still having fun!!

___

A year after we brought Lauryn home from China, we fell in love with a little girl's picture, and we knew that she was meant to be part of our growing family! We knew that her special need was profound deafness, but it didn't matter! We really didn't even have to THINK about it!! We love her DEARLY, and we cannot wait to bring her home!



Happy Father's Day to my husband from your family!

XXOO
_____

HAPPY FATHER's DAY TO MY FATHER-IN-LAW....FRANK! WE SEND HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU IN MICHIGAN!

___


HAPPY FATHER's DAY TO MY FATHER...TOM!! WE SEND HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU IN HEAVEN!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Erin, Wow, you have a beautiful, BIG, family! Greg and I have also been married almost 12 years- in September! Nancy emailed me today- she was unable to see Cate, but did deliver our package. I hope
that Ruth will be able to see her, and then you will be there! I'll let you know if we hear something!

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

What a wonderful post! That little peek at your family as it grew was AWESOME!! (And you haven't changed a bit in all these years!)

Here's hoping your husband enjoys his day...and, just remember, every day brings you one step closer to Haley!!

Teresa =)

forever sisters... said...

Erin, great post...I guess I am a bit behind! Thanks for the message on my blog about Father's Day. I thought you still had your Father with you, now I get it, great pictures!

Carrie