CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

LOOKING BACK!

I was looking back through some of the pictures we've received of Haley, and I just can't believe how much she has changed since the very first photo we saw of her! We are so thankful for all of the families who have traveled and taken pictures for us! The pictures have made the long "wait" just a tad bit easier!



Haley is truly a little princess!! My heart is just "aching" for her to come home! I can't wait to finally be able to hold her!! The clock is ticking....and it will soon be time to plan for her arrival!! FINALLY!!




I thought I would share a few pictures from over the past year..


This was the very first picture we saw of Haley on our adoption agency's list of special needs children!



This is still one of my favorite pictures of Haley! She reminded me of a "butterfly"!






These were updated photos that we received from our adoption agency in December!




I loved this sweater the minute I saw it on her! It reminded me of something my grandmother Millie would have made (I probably wore something similar to it when I was little)!

I think this is the only picture we have of Haley without "pigtails"!





These were taken in March of this year. She had just opened the envelope we sent to her with the princess bracelet and necklace (and rings)! It was so nice to see her "gleaming" with happiness!

This picture brought tears to my eyes when I saw it! And many of you commented on how nice it was to see somebody "holding" our little girl! YES IT WAS!!!! Thanks for the great picture, Allison & Patrick! How funny that Allison made the comment to me that Haley reminded her of a little butterfly (the same connection I had made several months prior)!!




I've always called her my little princess! She looks like one in these pictures! She received another envelope/package from us (with the traditional picture of her on the front)! We were told that when she saw this envelope, she smiled and knew right away what it was!



This is the most recent picture we have received of Haley. When I zoomed the picture in closer, I noticed that she was wearing the Tinkerbell barrett that I had sent in the care package above!!


There is a family who will be in Hefei on Monday, June 30th, to adopt their new son! We sent another envelope/package for Haley with them. We are hoping they will be able to get a few pictures for us! These will likely be the LAST pictures we receive of Haley before travel!!

WE HOPE THAT TRAVEL APPROVAL (TA) ARRIVES SOON!

1 comments:

mjlswells said...

Love all the pics! Hope things are going well. I know this part of the wait is intense, but hang in there it won't be long now!

Can't wait to see her at home!
Janis