CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

HERE's WHAT's HAPPENING...

NOT MUCH TIME TO POST BECAUSE I HAVE A BUNCH OF RUNNING TO DO TODAY! BUT, WE GOT OUR TRAVEL PACKET FROM THE ADOPTION AGENCY TODAY AND WE HAVE A TRAVEL MEETING SCHEDULED WITH OUR ADOPTION AGENCY ON THURSDAY (TO GO OVER TRAVEL PAPERWORK, CONSULATE PAPERWORK, ETC.)! WE REMEMBER GETTING TO THIS POINT WITH OUR LAST TWO ADOPTIONS AND....IT IS DEFINITELY A GOOD FEELING! IT MEANS WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO BRINGING OUR DAUGHTER HOME!

I'M HOPING THE ADOPTION AGENCY CAN TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR "TA" ON THURSDAY TOO (MAYBE THEY'LL KNOW THE STATUS).


I'M SENDING IN THE PASSPORTS TODAY AND APPLYING FOR VISAS TO ENTER CHINA! WE'RE SENDING CARLI's PASSPORT ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND's. SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT YET!! WE'RE HOPING TO SURPRISE HER AND TELL HER THAT SHE CAN GO WITH HIM TO CHINA!! WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW MUCH MONEY IT WILL COST FOR HER TO TRAVEL, BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN AFFORD FOR HER TO GO!! SHE IS GOING TO BE THRILLED WITH A CAPITAL "T" IF THIS ALL WORKS OUT!!

IS IT MY IMAGINATION OR DO THESE TWO HAVE THE SAME "LOOK" ABOUT THEM!!!


4 comments:

Kim said...

O.K.- The looks are identical! That is too funny! It would be wonderful for Carli to travel with your husband, and I bet Haley would love it too. Sophie is going with my mom and I.I'm thinking that even if Cate doesn't like us right away, maybe she will take to Sophie!Let me know how your travel meeting goes- That is so exciting! Have a great week, Kim

Ruth said...

Hope a travel meeting means that TA will be here soon!! Can't be to far off!!
The pictures are funny - they do have the same look!
That would be so cool for Carli to be able to travel too!

Sharon said...

Big times coming up fast!! COngratulations and Godspeed!!!

Andy and Tamara said...

Hi Erin,
I am finally catching up on your blog because I couldn't see it in China. Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a day that any mom would love. I am so excited for Carli and hoping that works out for you - what an adventure for her! Does this mean that you are not going to China? How will you stand it?

Tamara