CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

THREE WISHES...

I made SOME headway this weekend as far as getting documents that are needed for travel. I did manage to make a list of everything needed, and checked off about a third of them! Each day this next week I hope to check off a couple more!

My three wishes for the upcoming week are (1) that we receive our TA from China and can begin to make travel arrangements, (2) that Kim receives her long-awaited LOA from China, and (3) that all goes well for the Clark family as they welcome AJ into their family!

I will only be posting this next week if we receive TA, or if we receive updated pictures of Haley from the Clark family. Otherwise, I will be focusing on gathering the rest of the documents needed for travel! So, I wish you all a very happy and SAFE 4th of July (hooray, it's a 3-day weekend)!!!!!

OUR MOST RECENT PICTURES OF HALEY (WHO JUST WOKE UP FROM HER NAP)! SMILE, MY LITTLE PRINCESS....YOUR DADDY WILL BE COMING FOR YOU SOON!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Erin, Thank you so much- that brought tears to my eyes knowing that you are thinking of us! I will be praying for your TA as well.I'm glad your paperwork is going well- I keep trying to talk Greg into sitting down one evening to finish filling ours out. We told the kids that when we get LOA we will go out for Chinese food, so come on LOA! Have a great week Erin! Love, Kim

Ruth said...

Thank you so much for the good wishes!!! Just a few hours until we meet our little guy!! I hope and pray your TA comes this week. Our visit is not until the 8th so there won't be any new pics until then - sorry!! Hold on, they will come!!