CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THE WAIT....

I must admit...this waiting for TA and anticipating when it will arrive is going to kill me!! I think it's fair to say that Michael will travel sometime next month (July) to bring her home, but I don't want to hold my breath! I can't say for certainty yet, but it does not look like I will be able to make the trip to China (for several reasons). It's very depressing, but...I'm trying to stay focused on our main goal.....GETTING HER HOME!



I went shopping yesterday and bought some new clothes for Haley...since the ones we originally bought were obviously going to be too big for her! Thank goodness for sales!! Target had a lot of very cute outfits (size XS), and JC Penney had all of their summer clothes 40-60 percent off! Can you believe it?! Summer is not even officially here yet and the clothes are already on clearance! I spent $65 and SAVED $116! Now THAT's my kind of sale!!



I've already started packing her suitcase and her little backpack for Gotcha-Day with all kinds of "goodies" inside (jewelry, sunglasses, stickers, notebook, crayons, and candy of course)! I'm going to have that suitcase packed and ready! When we get the call about our TA arriving, I want to make arrangements for a flight ASAP!! My goodness...do you think it has taken us long enough to get to this point?! If travel comes next month, the process will have taken us 13 months!! YIKES!



Come on TA....make it here in record time!!

These pictures were taken by the Frederickson family in July of 2007! Almost a YEAR ago! It's definitely time for our daughter to come home!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I pray your TA will be here before you know it! It sounded like you aren't going- do you know that for sure? Keep busy getting everything ready for Haley!! Love, Kim

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

You know you've been in my prayers for TA. Sorry to hear you won't be making the trip to China! Hope everything is OK...

Teresa =)

P.S. Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blogs...you are so sweet!!