CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

FULL SPEED AHEAD WITH THE PAPERWORK!

We had our "travel meeting" via telephone today with the adoption agency. We didn't have many questions since we've been through this a time or two before!! But, there are a lot of forms that I have to sign and have notarized before Michael travels (since he will be traveling without me)! And, copies of this and that, and copies of tax returns and all attachments for the past 3 years.....LOTS OF FUN!! I'm going to try and get a good portion of this done THIS WEEKEND! What I don't get done this weekend....I'll finish next weekend! So, we'll be READY when our "TA" arrives from China! And, we're hoping that is VERY SOON! The adoption agency said "within two weeks"....could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be the week after!


We should receive the Passports back next week with the Visas to enter China! I've got Haley's suitcase packed! So...I think I'm on top of things here!!
HANG IN THERE, HALEY....WE'RE SO CLOSE TO HAVING YOU HOME!!

We're going to order Lauryn's birthday cake tomorrow! Her birthday is July 5th (next Saturday)!

OUR LITTLE ANGEL GIRL!! HARD TO BELIEVE SHE's TURNING 5!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oops, I just left you an email but should have checked here first. We have a lot of extra paperwork to do also and forms to fill out. I am kinda stalling because I want a lot to keep me busy waiting for TA! Right now I have this fear stick in my head - what if we are the only people that never get LOA? I know, crazy, huh, but I'm about to lose my mind here!

Anonymous said...

OK... I will start the chant...

TA! TA! TA! TA! TA! TA! TA!

anyone want to join in??

Hope it comes really soon!!!

Nancy said...

You have GOT to be jumping out of your skin! Soooo close! Can't wait to see Haley COME HOME!

WHOOOOEEEEEE!