CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HELLO!

I know that I've been posting a lot lately, but it's all that keeps me from going crazy!



You'll notice that I've deleted the names Michelle and Maren from the voting. Neither of those names drew any votes! So, we are down to Renee and Claire for our daughter's middle name! I had to start the voting all over with just these two names because it wouldn't let me delete Michelle and Maren once votes were cast! But, it was plain to see that Renee and Claire were the two popular names among those of you who voted! So, we will leave the voting up until we receive LOA. At that time, whichever name has more votes (Renee or Claire)....that will be her middle name! So, PLEASE vote! We're letting YOU decide....(I'm giving my word this time)!!
_______
Renee = reborn/new beginning
Claire = bright/illustrious
_______
My husband pulled the camper out in the driveway and started cleaning it up! We were planning on going camping this weekend, but he found some "minor" things on the camper that have to be fixed before we can go, and......he won't have time to fix them before this weekend (working 12 hour shifts the rest of the week)! So, camping has been officially postponed until the weekend of the 20th!

But, this weekend won't be a total let-down to the kids! We plan on taking them to the zoo! And it's going to be 90 degrees outside, so that should be really FUN :)


Did you know that on this date (June 4th) in 1949, the robin became the official state bird of Wisconsin?! I'm a "cheese head", so I just happen to know these things :)


Anyway, on Memorial Day we found a tiny baby robin that had fallen out of the nest! Apparently the tree by the front of our house has become home to mommy robin and 3 babies! It's amazing this little baby didn't die from the fall! But, we picked the baby up and put it back in the nest! Here are pictures from Memorial Day...

This is the tree to mommy robin and her three babies!


This is what alerted us to the baby robin on the ground! Mommy robin was going CRAZY outside, running all over our yard and making horrible screeching sounds!


This was the baby we put back in the nest!

This was taken today! All three babies are still in the nest!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Erin, I hate that you feel like you're going crazy, because you have seemed SO calm! I feel like throwing myself down and having a good old tantrum! Our day is coming soon - I just know it!! When we bought our boat, the name of it was Cheese Head! Kim

Ruth said...

I like the name Renee for the meaning of it. I voted :-)