CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my birthday! It is a day that I truly enjoy...not that I look forward to turning another year older, but because my kids make SUCH a big deal out of my birthday! It's just....FUNNY! I woke up this morning to about 20 or so homemade birthday cards!! I have been given homemade "tickets" for a free back scratch, and foot massage (I'm gonna collect on that one TONIGHT)! I've been told Happy Birthday about A HUNDRED times already....and it's only noon! I also got some store-bought cards and presents (mmmm....very nice perfume)! But, it's definitely the homemade gifts and cards that are my FAVORITE! I'll take those ANY DAY over the ones that can be bought in a store!!

So, Dylan said to me earlier "Mom, we're taking you out to dinner anywhere you want to go....and we're taking you to the mall so you can pick out whatever you want to buy.....cuz it's your birthday mom, and we love you"!!

How sweet is that?!! But...um.....anywhere I want to go, and anything that I want to buy?!! And WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT?!! Oh, yeah....MOM!!! Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Check back later....I'm sure I'll have pictures to post from my big day!!
___


PICTURE TIME....

The "Curve" perfume smells GREAT! One thing my husband can do is pick out GOOD perfume!! And the Vera Bradley bag is WONDERFUL (I can find 100 uses for it)! And the sunglasses...LOVE THEM!! Here's Lauryn! She couldn't stay away from my lap very long!! Can I just say that it was like 90+ degrees here today and HUMID! It was NOT a good hair day! It's days like these that I think about getting my hair cut REALLY short!! You may see me sporting a new "hairdo" soon!

Lauryn at Olive Garden! Dylan did say that I could go anywhere that I wanted...and we hadn't been to Olive Garden in quite a while! It was VERY good! Love the salad and breadsticks!!




We had a GREAT lunch! Then we came home and had cake & ice cream!

The kids all took a bath and got their pajamas on earlier this evening, Jessi ordered pizza (from Oley's....mmmm mmmmm goood) and then we watched the Disney Channel premiere of Camp Rock! It was a very good movie!! And, now...the kids are all tucked in bed!

I had a WONDERFUL day today!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Erin!!! Please post pictures when you can- Have a wonderful day!!! Kim

mjlswells said...

Happy Birthday Erin! Enjoy your special day and the extra attention!
Janis

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it is a very happy one!!! You have very special kids that obviously adore their mom!!

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

Happy Birthday, my dear friend!!!!!! I'm jealous, actually...on my birthday in December, Kevin and I had a big fight which resulted in me developing a migraine headache. I spent the day in bed, crying. Glad your family does it up right!

It's birthday weekend here, as well...Meggie turns 15 on Sunday!

Hope all your birthday wishes come true...

Teresa =)

forever sisters... said...

Happy belated birthday Erin. Love the pictures!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Happy belated brithday!