CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

THEY'RE IN MICHIGAN!

My husband and Carli left just before noon today! They have arrived in Michigan!

Carli didn't sleep well last night. She was sick to her stomach (nervous). So, naturally I felt like "crap" and wondered if we made the right decision to send her on this trip! I will be a basket-case from the time their plane leaves tomorrow until the time my husband calls from China to say they have arrived!

I hope Cari is able to sleep better tonight at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Their flight doesn't leave until 3:40 p.m. tomorrow, so I'm hoping that once they get in the air, they will serve drinks, and then dinner shortly therafter! She'll be able to keep herself occupied for a few hours after that, I'm sure! And then.....I'm REALLY hoping that she will be tired and will get some sleep! It will be "night time"....so, let's hope my angel is tired enough to sleep on the plane!!

I need to go find some Margarita mix somewhere!! I need a DRINK!!!!

4 comments:

mjlswells said...

Yea! It here... FINALLY! I am so excited to follow this trip. Be sure to update regularly, and try not to worry!
Janis

mjlswells said...

okay, well I noticed a typo.... you know what I mean!

bugs parents said...

How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear they are finally in China! Was Carli excited when you told her she was going with Dad?

Anonymous said...

Had to check in before I head off to bed. I am sure that sweet Carli will do grat and what a wonderful experience for her!