CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

IT's HERE!!

Our "TA" has officially been received (a month and four days after LOA)! Our adoption agency is going to try and get a Consulate appointment for August 11th or 12th! We should have confirmation of that date within the next few days! So...as it looks right now, my husband and Carli will be leaving for China on August 1st (two weeks from this Friday)! WOW!!

P.S. Yes, I will keep blogging since I will be going out of my mind here at home (wishing I was in China)! It will give me something to do to keep my mind occupied! My husband will email pictures and video to me each day, so all of you wonderful people out there can continue to follow along on our journey!

We love you all :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to follow along!

mjlswells said...

Yea! So awesome that big sis Carli gets to go too. I'm praying for you as you plan the trip! I know full well how stressful that can be!

Janis

Kim said...

Yeahhhhhh! So happy for you Erin. Haley will be home before you know it! I know Carli is excited! Talk soon, Kim

Teresa =) said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!! You gotta tell us...how are you gonna handle the blog while Dad and Carli are in China?? Is Dad gonna handle the duties, or e-mail pics to you and let you keep us updated??

You MUST keep us in the loop...we are all too invested in this beauty to NOT see her Gotcha Day!!

Teresa =)

Betsy said...

YAAAAAYYYY!!! It's finally really happening. Here's hoping you get your CA confirmed asap and then the travel. Having big sister Annie along when we adopted Bethany made all the difference.

Betsy :)

Ruth said...

Sooo happy for you!!! Can't wait for you to have her home with you!!! She is such a sweetie!!