CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

"TA" IS ON THE WAY!!

I woke up this morning to a wonderful email from the travel agency in China who has been working on arranging our in-China travel!!! The email said they contacted CCAA to inquire about our TA, and they were told that our TA has been sent out and we should be receiving it shortly!! Talk about a round-about way of finding out that our TA is on it's way!! I guess that's ONE good thing that has come from having to make our own travel arrangements (ha ha)!! So.....we don't "officially" have our TA, but it is on the way!! You can imagine my excitement here this morning!!


I haven't posted this to any of my Yahoo groups yet....and I won't do that until we have it in-hand! But, I did want to post this on my blog for those of you who follow along!


For those of you who don't know what "TA" is.....it's the piece of paper we've been waiting for that will allow us to TRAVEL!

WE ARE STILL PLANNING ON HAVING CARLI TRAVEL WITH "DAD" TO CHINA (AS LONG AS WE CAN FIND REASONABLY PRICED TICKETS ONCE OUR CONSULATE APPOINTMENT IS MADE)! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!

7 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Oh, Erin, I am so EXCITED for you!! I checked your blog about 100 times yesterday, hoping you got some news. See, prayers DO get answered eventually...

Teresa =)
Jumping for joy on your behalf!!

Kim said...

I am sooooo excited for you! And I'm glad your strike didn't have to last too long!! Now, go out and celebrate- Haley will be home soon! Love, Kim

bugs parents said...

Yeah!!!! I told you I love that agency! Now it's time to really get busy packing! Have a great weekend celebrating!

Betsy said...

ERIN!!!! I am so happy for you and for Haley! You will be there holding her in your arms before you know it.

Happy day!

Betsy

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Awesome news!

mjlswells said...

So happy to hear of the impending TA! It truly will not be long now! Following along closely & praying for low airfare for Carli to go too!

Janis

Teresa =) said...

Erin --

As you anxiously await answers on travel, I thought I'd give you something to do. I've "tagged" your blog! Go to www.continuingthejourney.blogspot.com to see what it's all about!

Teresa =)