CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

CONSULATE APPOINTMENT CONFIRMED!

Our adoption agency has received electronic confirmation of our Consulate appointment on August 11th (9:30 a.m.)! So, yesterday it was only 99% confirmed. Today it is 100% confirmed!!!!! I feel so much more relieved having that extra 1% confirmation (LOL)!! Anyway - our plans remain for travel August 1st through August 14th. I've posted a travel itinerary on the sidebar of our blog for those of you who will be following along!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

I think Haley has officially graduated from "Princess" to "Jewelry Queen"! Okay...so I send a lot of jewelry in my care packages!! Yikes...I didn't realize she would try to wear it ALL at once!! Is she precious, or what?!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yaaah- It's a done deal. Now all you need is a big plane! Haley is definitely the jewelry queen- I think you've got a girly girl! Cate is wearing the same thing from Ruth's pictures. Wonder why? I can't worry about one more thing. Please tell Laura thank you for me if you talk to her again. Have a graet weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! Your long journey is almost at the finish line!

Nancy said...

HIP, HIP, HOORAY you have your CA!!! Looking forward to following your journey...not much longer now.