CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

WHY I LOVE MY YAHOO GROUPS!


BEFORE I BEGIN MY POST....IS THIS SONG (ANGELS AMONG US) THE MOST AMAZING SONG EVER, OR WHAT?! I HAVEN'T HEARD IT IN SO LONG...IT MADE ME CRY!!

There are many reasons why I love my Yahoo groups! I have met so many wonderful new friends as a result of these groups, and I especially love my Hefei adoption group! Several of the wonderful people from this group have taken pictures of our Kacie for us when they visit the orphanage! We are so thankful for every little glimpse of her that we can get!!

I visited a blog of someone who belongs to my Hefei adoption group and noticed that she was from Wisconsin! So, naturally I had to leave a comment on her blog!! To make a long story short....we exchanged several emails last night after discovering that we actually graduated from the SAME high school (she graduated 3 years before I did)! We had so much to talk about (so many PEOPLE to talk about)! And, it was sooooo fun!!!! Honestly, we are from a small town in Wisconsin, and rarely has anyone ever heard of it!! So, to actually find someone in my YAHOO group who had not only "heard" of the town, but was actually "from" the town...was very exciting (to say the least)! For all of my Hefei group visitors who are familiar with member names, I'm talking about Carrie Sullivan!

Not much happening here today! I've spent any of my spare time today packing for our trip to Michigan tomorrow, doing laundry and trying to make sure the housework gets done...and WORKING on top of it all!! I'm pooped!! :) It's always a "job" in itself to get this family ready to go ANYWHERE!

I did take some pictures of the kids today! They all got haircuts yesterday (even Lauryn)! Lauryn has NEVER let anyone except "mommy" cut her hair! Well, she cried the entire time she was in the stylist's chair, but.....she did it!! She survived the TRAUMA of getting a haircut!! LOL!

Here's some pictures for you! I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll post some pictures when we return from Michigan on Monday!

AUSTIN

DYLAN CARLI AND LAURYN CARLI AND LAURYN ACTING GOOFY (CHECK OUT THE TONSILS ON THIS GIRL)!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

oh, I love that song! I love our Hefei group too, and we all know just how much the pictures of our children mean to us- every picture is a treasure. Sometimes I just stare at Cate's picture-examining every speck I can see of her! Have a great trip, Kim

Anonymous said...

Aren't they a great group?? We met a dear (local) friend through the group. Our boys were raised together and now they get to play together a lot!!