CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BOP TO THE TOP!

I'm sorry, but I couldn't take that same song playing over and over every time I logged into my blog! It was driving me bananas!! So, I think I'll put a new song on here once a week or so....just to mix things up a bit!!

And for your listening pleasure this week (or displeasure).....my children have asked me to put this song from High School Musical on the blog! Okay, it might not be the "best" song, but they are just tickled to pieces and they think our blog is now really cool :)

P.S. If you really can't take that song.....you can click on the song below it (much better in my opinion)!! But...shhhhhhhh!! Don't tell the kids!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey, its all about what makes the family ahppy! You are a great mommy!! I secretly have been dying to see HSM II . My daughter watched it at a friends and now iam left out!!

Happy Bday to the kids!!

forever sisters... said...

Hi Erin. First time I've heard anything from HSM!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. So you are from Eau Claire! I went to college at UW-EC and am from Rice Lake! Small world!!

Kacie's blog is very cool!!

Carrie - still in WI