CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ALMOST TIME FOR CAMPING!

It's April 1st! Almost tax time (yuk), and almost time for camping (hooray)! We weren't able to do much camping last year, but we hope to make up for it this year! The kids LOVE to go camping! It always seems like life is so much easier and "slow paced" when you're camping! Wouldn't it be nice if life could always be so care-free?! Those of you who are campers will know what I'm talking about!


I wonder what Kacie will think of camping! I know one thing for sure....it won't be too hard for her to have a good time!! Goodness, I hope she comes home while the weather still PERMITS camping! Oh who am I kidding?! We were camping on Halloween last year! Certainly she will be home by then!! I think last Halloween was our favorite camping trip ever! They had hay rides for the kids, costume contests, trick-or-treating from campsite to campsite, a haunted barn, and even a haunted hayride at night through the forest (nothing too scary)! It was TONS of fun!!

It helps to think of fun things we'll do when Kacie gets home! There are so many things we can't wait to do with her....knowing they will be "firsts" for her!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Are any of you doing anything special for Spring Break?! We're staying home....taking care of our four sick kids! FOUR....yes ALL FOUR are now sick!!

I'll leave you with some camping pictures from last year.......


4 comments:

Kim said...

Camping really is so care freee. We don't do it very often at all, but we are just as excited about boat trips! We love the summer and spending time in the boat. I wonder too what Cate will think of it. It could be really good or REALLY bad! I hope everyone starts feeling better! Kim

Anonymous said...

We really hope to get out and do some camping this year, too. We didn't get a chance to last year.

Hope your babies feel better soon!

Teresa =) said...

Erin -

I'm so jealous...we camped all the time when I was kid and I LOVE it! My husband, however, is NOT a fan so no camping for us. =(

Sorry everyone is sick...open your windows and air out your house, maybe you'll chase all those germs away!

Take care!

Teresa =)

Sharon said...

Camping will be fantastic!!!I love her name!!!!

Hope everyone gets well TOMOROW!!